I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
First of all, I would like to say a huge thank you to all those who read my blogs, for the comments you post and for the ‘likes’ both on WordPress and Facebook. I love writing and it is rewarding to know that someone out there likes reading the stuff I write!
I would like to also thank Mschristiner for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am humbled that you enjoy reading my posts.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.
7 Random Things about Myself
1. I love, love travelling but had never flown on a plane until I was 21…and that was a domestic flight!
2. Some very personal life experiences have taught me never to wait till you’re richer or older to travel and have the time of your life. Life could be very short!
3. I spent the first 10 years of my life absolutely hating food (not to be confused with anorexia). I spent the next 10 years (and counting) compensating for it! 😉
4. I love eating bread with a thick slather of butter and condensed milk. God…it’s divine! 🙂
5. The chicken that I am, there are some amazing things in life I would simply have to give a miss. Swimming with sharks, bungee jumping, deep sea diving…let me know if someone finds a cure for aquaphobia and acrophobia!
6. I love reading and watching documentaries. Oh yes, and playing Scrabble. Geeks rule!
7. No matter how early I sleep, I have great trouble getting up before 7a.m. No, make that 7.30p.m. My employers don’t know what great effort I put into going to work early everyday…I deserve a raise just for that.
There are lots of versatile bloggers out there…some take you on an enthralling literary journey, others share photos that tell the proverbial thousand words. I’m having a hard time choosing between them all, so I will leave it to your good judgement to read the blogs that are posted and ‘follow’ those that interest you.
Thanks for reading.